quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2008

Happy 2009!!!

Today is december 31st. I'm in Sao Paulo.
I think january 1st is a common day (like any other), but anyway it's time to be thankful. Since May, when I started posting in English, I got some readers abroad. 61 countries to be precise...
Thank you for your attention. I'll keep my belief in sharing knowledge via Blogs and I hope to help others on 2009.
Before finishing I'd like to try a translation (I hope it becomes understandable). That's a poem from Carlos Drummond de Andrade, one of the most famous poet here in Brazil. He says something like this:


To have a New Year
Which deserves that name
You, my friend, have to deserve it,
You have to make it new, I know that it's not easy,
But try, experiment, be conscious.
It's inside of you that the New Year
Has always been dormant and waiting.


You can see all the poetry here...


Have a happy New Year!!!

Nenhum comentário: