Resultados compreensíveis e atualizados. É o que promete o site do AlleyInsder. Deixo a dica pra vocês e vejam por exemplo como estamos agora às 23:21 h de terça, 4/11.
- FL: Obama ahead 54% with 21% of vote in. Latest here
- PA and FL too close for CNN to call.
- Obama carries CT, IL, NJ, ME, MD, DC, DL, MA. TN and OK to McCain -- Now 77 to 34 EV Obama. CNN
- South Carolina to McCain, as expected -- CNN
- Indiana: 26% of vote in, McCain holding 51% advantage. Obama still running ahead of Kerry.
- Boatload of critical states closing at 8PM ET. If Obama wins Florida, it's over. HuffPo exit poll has him way ahead.
- Florida for Obama (exit poll): From source in Obama HQ, rumored internal exit polls has FL for Obama 51-47.
- HuffPo exit polls (see below) have Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida solidly for Obama.
Confira mais no AlleyInsider (clique aqui)