segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2008

A BSC (Balanced Scored Card) Study Pause

It's about two months without writing about Balanced Scorecard (BSC). I'm sorry about that but I had to stop my (self)studies on it because of a personal (urgent) project. Unfortunately I can't say this here...
As soon as I finish this project I'll come back. For while I'll let here some articles about this issue. Take a look at this.

Common Sense in Strategy Communication: Four Lessons from Canon USA, by Lauren Keller Johnson, Balanced Scorecard Report
At Canon USA, strategic awareness is serious business. Executives advocate top-down, bottom-up, and lateral communications and feedback. The commitment to communicating strategy, and aligning employees with this commitment, has served the company, a subsidary of Canon, Inc., very well.
Read more...

Nenhum comentário: